I offer affordable and professional J2EE custom web development services. I always start development process with interview, followed by written documentation that includes project quote and project scope. In other words, project documentation will tell you exactly, what system will do, what system will not do, and how much it will cost you. For many projects, documentations will, also, include wire-frame representation of each screen with a description what will happen on that particular screen. All of this is done to protect best interests of my clients, and to make sure that they get what they paid for.
Services I offer:
- Develop custom web-oriented management systems (CRM, ERP, etc)
- Integrate developed systems with other systems
- Develop RIA applications
- Web application development on J2EE platform
- Development using ZK framework (zkoss.org)
- Custom database driven applications development
- Rebuild or revamp your existing custom software using the latest open-source technologies
- Support, maintain and enhance developed software
If you have project on your mind, but you are not sure if it can fit in your budget I can help, providing you with feasibility projection on your project, which would include rough idea about needed budget, timeframes, and possible technical, copyright or any other kind of issues. Don't hesitate to contact me, I would love to hear about your project!